Request a Dieline
Thanks for your request! We have begun building your custom dieline. Please allow 24 hours for it to be emailed to you. In the meantime, please be sure to carefully review the following artwork set-up guidelines and contact us with any questions:
- Files should be in CMYK mode (not RGB).
- All artwork elements should be in CMYK. Any SPOT colors will not be visible when your order prints.
- Expand all fonts and text to shapes (vectors). Avoid any live text in the document.
- Embed all images in the document or send the links for the artwork source files. This will ensure that there isn’t a missing link when it goes to press.
- Designs should have a minimum of a 0.25 inch bleed in areas where the graphic exceeds the dieline.
- Dielines should be on a separate layer — visible to prepress for set up.
- Printing is in a CMYK format. If Pantone colors are called out, please understand that the mixture of ink to make this color is a 4-color process (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black).
- Send the file(s) in a format that is readable in Adobe Illustrator CS6. If exporting from Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud, downsave to CS6 in the 'Save As' menu.