Questions that need unpacking?
Bulk and Special Orders
- Do you use sustainable, recycled materials?
- What is Econoflex?
- Are there print quality differences between your Kraft and White material options?
- Can you send me a sample kit of your current offerings?
- Can I ship a Product Box without using any other external packaging?
- What will the finish on my boxes look like?
- Are your boxes made in the USA?
- Do you sell inserts?
- Does Packlane offer color matching?
- What's the difference between Kraft, Standard White, and Dreamcoat?
- Can I order a sample of my custom size or design?
- What is your minimum order quantity?
Most common questions
How do I reset or change my password?
Do you use sustainable, recycled materials?
Bulk and Special Order Quotes
- More than 2000 units of any box
- Flexographic printing
- Lithographic printing
- Unusual requests or special dieline modifications
Dreamcoat Material Change
Where is my order?
Shiplane is sailing off into the sunset...
- If you have labels you've already purchased and haven't yet sent, they are still valid for your use.
- Packages that are in transit will not be affected.
- Beginning June 24, 2022, you will no longer be able to purchase any new labels or add funds to your account.
- We will issue a refund for the unused amount you have on deposit with us. This refund will go back to your original payment method; you should see it in your account by July 15, 2022.
- You have until Sept 1, 2022, to log in at https://ship.packlane.com to retrieve your records and shipping information. After this, the system will no longer be available to you.
What is the QR code printed on my box?