Questions that need unpacking?
Bulk and Special Orders
- Do you use sustainable, recycled materials?
- What is Econoflex?
- Are there print quality differences between your Kraft and White material options?
- Can you send me a sample kit of your current offerings?
- Can I ship a Product Box without using any other external packaging?
- What will the finish on my boxes look like?
- Are your boxes made in the USA?
- Do you sell inserts?
- Does Packlane offer color matching?
- What's the difference between Kraft, Standard White, and Dreamcoat?
- Can I order a sample of my custom size or design?
- What is your minimum order quantity?
Most common questions
You can reset or change your password here.
Please be sure you are logging in on the main website "packlane.com" and not the support portal (support.packlane.com).
We do! Here at Packlane, we care passionately about sustainability! The majority of our cardboard material options contain recycled content, to the highest degree allowed by the paper industry's standards. Kraft and Standard White corrugated cardboard both contain a majority of recycled material, while others - such as our SBS paperboard Product Boxes and kemi board Dreamcoat - contain less due to their manufacturing.
Check out our blog post about the Top 11 Tips to Make Your Packaging More Sustainable.
Our boxes are also printed in North America (USA and Canada) using materials sourced within each local region, resulting in a much lower carbon footprint than manufacturers who source raw or finished materials from overseas.
All of our unprinted box materials are fully recyclable.
We are happy to provide quotes for bulk or super custom orders! Some things that fall into this category are typically:
- More than 2000 units of any box
- Flexographic printing
- Lithographic printing
- Unusual requests or special dieline modifications
To submit a request for a quote like this, please fill out our form here or input your quantity of 2001+ on the 3D design page and click the "Request Custom Quote" button that appears there.
Due to material shortages industry-wide, our Dreamcoat material is currently available only on the exterior, and when ordering Dreamcoat, the interior will have the standard White finish. Both Standard White and Dreamcoat are white materials. Kraft is a natural brown on the inside and outside.
You can see an example of the Standard White, Dreamcoat, and Kraft material finish with the same artwork is below.
Printed areas on our premium Dreamcoat material are cured to a semi-gloss or HDPrint gloss finish, depending on the option you've selected for your order. Please note that the semi-gloss or HDPrint gloss finish is only on the box's exterior. Deep and dark colors produce a higher gloss level, while pastels and lighter colors result in a more subtle shimmer or nearly-matte effect.
If your order hasn’t arrived by the Estimated Delivery Date shown on your My Orders page, please remember that our delivery estimates (listed in your order/proof confirmation and displayed at checkout) are estimates only, and are subject to a little variation due to the complexity of fully custom manufacturing. Packlane does not currently offer guaranteed delivery dates.
If your order hasn’t arrived 5 business days after your Estimated Delivery Date (weekends and holidays excluded), please get in touch with our customer service team and we'll be happy to check on the status of your order.
Thank you for your loyalty to Shiplane over these past months. We're sorry to say, however, that Shiplane will shortly be sailing off into the sunset.
What happens next?
- If you have labels you've already purchased and haven't yet sent, they are still valid for your use.
- Packages that are in transit will not be affected.
- Beginning June 24, 2022, you will no longer be able to purchase any new labels or add funds to your account.
- We will issue a refund for the unused amount you have on deposit with us. This refund will go back to your original payment method; you should see it in your account by July 15, 2022.
- You have until Sept 1, 2022, to log in at https://ship.packlane.com to retrieve your records and shipping information. After this, the system will no longer be available to you.
Please bookmark this direct link, as it will not be available on the Packlane website.
If you have any questions or concerns during this final leg of our voyage, our trusty support crew remains on duty to help.
Packlane has implemented QR codes on all our product lines to speed up processing and ensure that customers receive their correct orders.
The codes are carefully placed so they will not be visible once the boxes are assembled, and they help us keep your costs down and your production times as short as possible. The codes are not placed by any process that occurs before proofing, so there's no way to predict whether one will be there or shown to you during proofing. You can see an example of a mailer box below.🙂
If you have any other questions or concerns, please get in touch with our support team at email@example.com.