What choices affect my pricing?
April 11, 2022 08:02am
Pricing is generally a factor of six things:
- Dimensions (depth is the most influential measurement on pricing)
- Box style
- Percentage of ink coverage (how much ink is needed to print your design)
- Material (premium materials result in a higher price)
- Quantity (higher quantities = significant unit cost savings)
- Print options (options like White Ink or double-sided printing result in a higher price)
If you have questions about pricing or choices that can affect your order, our customer support team is happy to help!