Finish strong with HDPrint!
Whether you’re redesigning your kitchen, planning a wedding, or printing boxes, it’s ALL about the finishes.
As Packlane’s Customer Support Manager, I’ve heard from our customers that the quality and appearance of our products are what matters most. So, when it comes to custom printing your box, we want your passion to shine through.
Our favorite reviews point out how thrilled people are with the look of their eye-catching design or the subtle satin sheen that sets their brand apart from the rest.
To continue bringing you the best packaging solutions on the market, I’m excited to announce the launch of our HDPrint Satin custom boxes! If you love nothing more than a beautiful, soft shine, I can’t wait to tell you more about the luxurious satin finish of this new product.
Our next-generation printing technology bridges the gap between traditional and modern techniques, providing high-quality prints that can go toe-to-toe with lithographic printing.
The result? An affordable alternative that can help your business level the playing field.
- Budget-friendly – Staying within a budget doesn’t mean sacrificing quality. HDPrint offers retail-quality printing comparable to traditional, high-cost methods.
- Consistent quality – HDPrint Satin provides a consistent semi-gloss sheen with no tactile difference between printed and unprinted areas, giving you a clean look and uniform feel.
- Low minimums – The minimum order for this product is one! Yes, I said one.
- Color – What is a design without color? Here at Packlane, we give you the flexibility of using as much color as your project requires.
- Eco-Friendly- The inks are water-based, environmentally safe, and comply with even the most stringent global food safety regulations, including Nestlé Guidance and Swiss Ordinance.
- Fast Turnarounds – Traditional print methods like litho and flexo can take anywhere from 3-5 weeks. With HDPrint Satin, we can get your order shipped in 10-14 days.
HDPrint Satin is now available on our Dreamcoat material! This product provides a semi-gloss sheen on printed (ink) areas, and the white portion of the design will retain the original texture of the material itself.
Needless to say, this eco-friendly, classic satin sheen is going to wow you all.
I’m excited to read the reviews on this product. Get designing and show me that satin sheen!
Have you heard of our HD Print Gloss finish? What’s the difference between the two? Check out this FAQ.