From bean to box to brew: Percolate the right packaging
Brew the right blend for your coffee boxes
Your coffee journey, boxed monthly
Our custom coffee boxes have two turnaround options. Standard Production takes 7-10 business days, with HDPrintGloss extending to 15 business days. For more urgent timelines, our Rush Production ensures readiness in just 4-6 business days.Do you send a sample before I place my order?
You can order a sample box before placing bigger orders. Choose ‘1 Sample’ on the product page and continue the checkout process. You’ll receive a sample box with your exact design and dimensions. If everything is up to snuff, you can reorder larger quantities with the same customization options.Do you offer inserts?
Yes, we certainly offer inserts! Our fully customizable inserts are made from either paperboard or corrugated cardboard and are designed to perfectly fit any custom boxes you order from us. If you require a custom insert and need assistance with the dieline file, there's a minimum order of 2000 units. Should you meet this quantity, you can kick-start the process by reaching out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an accurate quote, please provide the following details:
- Box and insert dimensions in inches
- Preliminary or final artwork for both the box and insert (if printed)
- Your material preference: Kraft corrugate, white corrugate, or white paperboard
- Desired order quantity
Yes, we offer custom and wholesale orders. Quantity discounts are automatically applied and shown on the product page itself. For orders beyond 10,000 pieces, you can request a quote and a member of the Packlane team will contact you with a custom quote.How do I design my box using your design tool?
Creating a custom design is quick and easy.
1. Click ‘Design now’ on the product page. You will be redirected to the online design tool.
2. The online design tool lets you customize your design.You can upload images, configure details and dimensions, and add text, colors, and shapes.
3. A live preview on the right side of the screen shows changes you make to the artwork in real time.
4. Once you’re done with your design, click add to cart and continue the order process.